more than
tea and scones

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Id like to extend a big warm fuzzy welcome to all the readers! Cheers to Aunty Sue, Amanda, Mommy, Daddy and all the family reading this. Cheers to my Scottish parents and my Scottish family (yes, even Anthony and Rebecca - I miss you two!) Joe, we love you! Im not sure who else reads this...
Cheers to Jojo's family, friends and followers!
Comment if I forgot to mention you...Im curious as to who reads this thing
-------------------------------
Location: Amsterdam
Wearing: stainfree pants, NEW SHIRT!!! (2 euros...its a boys undershirt but its long and covers all necessary parts)
Day's Activities: sleep, learn the details of my new job (I work at the hostel), explore Amsterdam
Thing you miss: ENGLISH
-------------------------------

jenny at 6:31 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment