more than
tea and scones

Thursday, June 23, 2005

the tough life...

Shall I spend tomorrow in Porto in Portugal or Toulouise in Southern France...both sound so appetizing, I have 13 days until I have to be in Rome...Im leaning towards Portugal
-------------------------------
Location: Still Barcelona...
Wearing: Summer Solstice festival clothes
Day's Activities: beach, made soup, saw the olympic village
Things you miss: the washing machine
-------------------------------
Jojo: I have a magical suprise for you if you bring over the care package my mom is making me...dear god, please bring the care package, I really want some oatmeal

jenny at 6:55 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:23 PM Blogger Jody said...

Speaking of oatmeal, I'm having the wildberry kind right now. Just to make you jealous! I'm also bringing plenty of new music with you. I have so much to tell! I miss having another morbid buddy to appreciate things with!

 

Post a Comment