more than
tea and scones

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I wear my sunglasses at night...

Ode to SUNGLASSES! Seriously, for 2000fnr (Hungary money...about the equivalent of 10cdn), you too can be invisible! These things allow you to stare at people without them knowing it...its just amazing! As a special bonus, when you wear them in overcast weather, it looks like its going to rain and in +40C rain sounds like a really good idea.

Heres a bad idea- being a creepy old drunken man and approach the two young females chilling on the fountain...start sceaming, "SEX! ME! NOW! TONIGHT! SEX! NOW! ME! SEX!" Like does THAT ever work? I honestly would kick the ass of the girl who falls for that line. It was really creepy, and he was right in my face screaming "SEX!"...this is where the sunglasses come in. See, Girl and I put on our new sunglasses and became invisible and walked right past him.

I like my new glasses...
I hate MAC computers
I hate MAC keyboards because they dont have the bloody "at" symbol but there are two keys with apples on them...they do nothing
-------------------------------
Location: Budapest
Wearing: the clothes that I didnt wash this morning
Day's Activities: find free internet cafe, indulge in a crepe or two, buy cereal, escape the junkies, shower,
Thing you miss: english and polite people
Weather: 35C, some clouds...it looks like rain when I wear my sunglasses
-------------------------------
in response to my last post on Portugal or Toulouise...I picked Nice, France for the day then I took a 26 hour train ride to Budapest. So here I sit in Budapest, taking advantage of the wonderful currency exchange rate. Budapest has many spas...and for 15cdn you can go to the spa for 4 hours. A pedicure for 8cdn. I really love it here, I spent my first day at the spa with the girl in my dorm then indulged in some Sangria and crépes. I think Im going to Graz, Austria tomorrow. Ill find out when I get to the train station.

jenny at 2:40 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment